Monday, June 23, 2014

The Value of Social Media for Public Health Professionals- A New Article!

My regular readers know that I am a huge fan of social media. I think it has so much to offer the field of public health. I have regularly posted about how platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest can be used to support public health activities like emergency response and health advocacy.

In addition to its benefit to the field, I believe social media also benefits the individual public health practitioners who use it. I have recently written an article for the journal Health Promotion Practice which outlines the value of social media for public health career development. I hope you will check it out, share with colleagues, and keep the discussion going!

No comments:

Post a Comment