Friday, August 23, 2013

Pop Health Hits 100! Revisiting 5 Favorite Posts.

In honor of Pop Health hitting the milestone of 100 posts, I wanted to take the time to look back, thank my readers (face to face!), and revisit some of my favorite posts.  I selected posts that (1) generated the most readers, (2) solicited the most comments, (3) connected me with colleagues, and/or (4) were just really fun to write and promote!

I am also celebrating this milestone with my first video post!


1.  "Bullying: Is Technology Helping Us Or Hurting Us?"  [October 5, 2010)

2. "Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk:  How Soon Is Too Soon To Find The Teachable Moment In The Death Of Ryan Dunn?" [June 23, 2011]

3.  "Facebook Adds Organ Donation To Timeline: Should We Like It?"  [May 1, 2012]

4.  "Angelina Jolie's "Medical Choice" Dominates The Internet"  [May 14, 2013]

5.  "How And Why Should We "Pin" Public Health?" [June 18, 2013]


2 comments:

  1. I love that two of the top five have been in the last couple of months. Love your blog and am so happy to know you, Leah. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim! I really appreciate you reading and sharing Pop Health. You have really been a leader in creating a community of public health bloggers and it has been so much fun getting to know you in that community. Best, Leah

    ReplyDelete